Location: Ayutthaya / Saraburi
- Responsible for all warehousing operations, inventory control and security.
- Overseeing delivery systems and delivery costs.
- Managing, updating and recording material flow to prevent stock discrepancies.
- Processing orders from the Sales staff.
- Coordinating the shipments with agents.
- Preparing and analyzing inventory reports for the management.
- Overseeing daily transport requirements.
- Managing activities along the supply chain to ensure that the operations meet shipment dates
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, engineering or a related field
- At least 3 years' experience in the manufacturing field covering logistics, planning and warehousing management
- Having experience in warehouse management from chemical or hazardous products
- Having high awareness of and proven experience in health, safety, and environmental policy compliance.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Good command of English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8627 and ask to speak to the Supply Chain Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901