en world Thailand helps one of our clients to find their next Warehouse Manager. The suitable candidate should have experience in managing warehouse teams along with good knowledge of distribution center operation, local delivery processes, order fulfilment, order management, etc. Moreover, you should also have experience in organizing Health Safety and Environment corporate policy and the related standardization.
- Manage overall local delivery operation to ensure that the processes are aligned with the policies in order to make the process lean and optimize the cost.
- Supervise and develop the warehouse team in maximizing the performance, service and development mindset.
- Work closely with the internal team across business units to ensure the processes run smoothly.
- Manage 3rd party eg transportation team, etc.
- Roll out the company policy based on the Health Safety and Environment standardization.
- Lead and support the assigned projects.
- Graduate from Supply Chain, Logistics or any related fields.
- At least 8 years' experience in managing warehouse, distribution center, logistic, etc, experience in the Chemical industry will be a plus.
- Good understanding in stock management.
- Experience in local delivery operation.
- Experience in leading the warehouse team.
- Experience in using MS Excel.
- Good English communication skills.
For a confidential discussion please call 082-555-6895 and Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901