en world Thailand is helping a leading packing organization in the market to find their next Warehouse Manager.
We are looking for someone with experience in managing end to end warehouse management processes for the finished goods from managing and controlling finished goods, loading processes, and documentation.
- Manage and control inventory level and goods flow covering warehouse activities.
- Manage and control loading machines/ equipments performances and conditions
- Manage loaded goods in the container to ensure the order correction and documentation.
- Check the goods quality in the container before shipping.
- Manage and control warehousing team
- Bachelor degree in supply chain manager or related degree.
- At least 5 years' experience in warehousing or related fields
- Solid skills in warehouse management, inventory control, loading process and container management.
- Knowledge and experience in warehousing systems with the internal standard such as ISO, BRC, etc.
- People management skills (Blue collar)
- Experience in using SAP system
- Good English communication skills
- Able to work on Saturday. (Seasonal)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8687 and ask to speak to K.Chaiwat.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901