Location: Bangkok (Metropolitan)
- Work closely with the employees to provide assessment, intervention and consultation to address emotional / behavioural needs and difficulties of employees.
- Manage the counsellor's schedules and evaluate, guide and assist in cases to provide solutions to employees.
- Listen attentively to employees, offering them time, empathy and respect.
- Reducing confusion and increasing employee's ability to cope with challenges, or to make positive changes in their life.
- This position is open to both Thai and Vietnamese Nationalities.
- An honours degree in Clinical/Applied Psychology from an established university. Should be eligible for valid registration or be a registered psychologist with an established or recognised professional psychological body.
- Minimum 4-5 years prior experience either as an independent practitioner an employee of a company, counselling company employees or clients.
- A high affinity and cultural awareness of political/social situation regarding the relevant markets/region that will be supported by each 'rep' - which is critical to be aware of the cultural/regional differences for nuanced policy decisions to be applied in accordance with standard policies and training materials.
- Able to cope with personal confidential and good ability to work in a confidential setting.
- A non-judgemental outlook with a willingness to work with all kinds of people.
- High empathy with excellent observation and listening skills.
- High Self-Awareness: an understanding of one's own attitudes and responses and have a positive outlook and a belief that all employees are able to make positive changes.
- Excellent communication in both Thai and English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to K Mallika.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901